Whether I am having a good week or a difficult week, it is always the time to give thanks for the Lord for His abundant blessings.
Father, this week, today, I am thankful for…
531. Two mom breaks this week…brunch and then dinner with two different friends
532. New opportunities
533. A friend for sensitive son to hang out with for the week
534. Ice cream cones, any flavor
535. A yummy crock-pot meal…so enjoy those days when you put it in the pot and then just serve up the meal at the end of the day
536. Singing – voices raised in praise
537. Big news from Darling daughter and Dear son-in-love, you can now call me Grandma or maybe Nana. Lots of time yet to ponder that one.
538. New life growing in one born from my womb
539. A field of clover and wildflowers
540. Blackberries blooming and growing wild at our farm
Check out Ann’s blog anytime to be blessed, but especially on Monday’s to have your heart refreshed through the sharing of community giving thanks to God for his new mercies every day. To check out what the Gratitude Community is all about click the link below.