“People see God every day,
they just don't recognize him.”
Dear God – when life seems overwhelming and things don’t seem to be going the way they should. When we see others we care about hurting and have no ability to provide comfort. When the tears flow and stay close to the surface. Open our eyes to see you – to notice your presence not just with us – but in us.
Thank you Father that we can rejoice and be glad always because…
571. You hear us when we pray
572. Jesus is close to the broken-hearted
573. The Holy Spirit is our Comforter
574. That You are Emmanuel, God with us
575. You never leave us or forsake us
576. You are the same – yesterday, today, forever
Father – for the fun times we are grateful. Thankful for the joy you lavish…
577. Bowling together, family and friends
578. A holiday spent playing tag at the fire station
579. Back massage…given by a goat
580. These growing bunnies are too cute
Keep your eyes open for God,
watch for his works;
be alert for signs of his presence.
Psalm 105:4 (The Message)
Check out Ann’s blog anytime to be blessed, but especially on Monday’s to have your heart refreshed through the sharing of community giving thanks to God for his new mercies every day. To check out what the Gratitude Community is all about click the link below.